- Ark is an equipment item that increases the specific stat when equipped.
- 1 Basic Ark can be obtained after clearing the episode 12 quest. (STR/DEX/INT/SPR)
- Ark can be crafted by using special material. (Swift/Thunder/Storm/Disperse/Divine Retribution/Suppress/Healing Wave)
- Additional effects will be applied periodically when the level of the ark increases.
※ The contents may change due to the update.
- EXP and level of the ark can be increased by Combine Ark via Rest Mode. (insert)
- Nucle Powder and a certain amount of Silver are needed when increasing the EXP while combining the Ark.
- Combine for increasing Level proceeds when fulfilling 100% of EXP, and [Goddess’ Blessed Gem], [Mystic Tome Page], [Sierra Stone] is needed.
- Sierra Stone can be crafted by purchasing Recipe - Sierra Stone via Item Merchant.
- EXP and level of the ark can be transferred by Ark Transfer via Rest Mode. (insert)
- Ark used as the material must have an equal or higher level than the target Ark, and the EXP should be higher if the Ark has an equal level when transferring the Ark.
- Transfer Ark is a system that overwrites the EXP of the material Ark to the target Ark, rather than adding the EXP.
(Ex- Transfer Lv.4 Ark with 30,000 EXP to Lv.3 Ark with 10,000 EXP = Lv.4 Ark with 30,000EXP
- Material Ark resets to Lv.1 Ark with 0 EXP.
- Max level of the Ark expands periodically.
- Miners' Village [ Alchemist Master] Vaidotas, Klaipeda [Professional Alchemist] Abelu
|Ark - Swift||Arch Stone - Enthusiasm x1, Arch Stone - Circulation x1, Thierrynium x1|
|Ark - Thunder||Arch Stone - Justice x1, Arch Stone - Harmony x1, Thierrynium x1|
|Ark - Storm||Arch Stone - Circulation x1, Arch Stone - Justice x1, Thierrynium x1|
|Ark - Divine Retribution||Arch Stone - Justice x1, Arch Stone - Harmony x1, Thierrynium x1|
|Ark - Disperse||Arch Stone - Enthusiasm x1, Arch Stone - Circulation x1, Thierrynium x1|
|Ark - Suppress||Arch Stone - Circulation x1, Arch Stone - Justice x1, Thierrynium x1|
[Where to get Arch Stone and Arch Stone Fragment]
- You can obtain Arch Stone Fragment or Arch Stone by low chance when clearing the contents.
-1 random Arch Stone can be obtained by using 10 [Arch Stone Fragment].
▶ Arch Stone - Enthusiasm, Arch Stone - Circulation, Arch Stone - Harmony
- [Arch Stone Fragment] have a higher chance to be obtained than [Arch Stone].
|Contents||Arch Stone Fragment||Arch Stone|
|Misrus||Clear 3 or more Challenges of Misrus: Normal||X||X|
|Clear 5 or more Challenges of Misrus: Hard||O||X|
|Dimensional Collapse Point||Below Stage 10||X||X|
|Stage 10 or above||O||X|
|Weekly Boss Raid||Total count Damage 350 million||X||X|
|Total count Damage 700 million||O||O|
|Legend Raid||Lepidoptera Junction (Normal)||O||X|
|Lepidoptera Junction (Hard)||O||O|
|White Witch's Forest (Normal)||O||O|
|White Witch's Forest (Hard)||O||O|
- [Arch Stone] and [Arch Stone Fragment] can also be obtained by the Goddess’ Grace.
[Where to get Thierrynium]
- Can be crafted by the function of 'Craft Special Ingredient' via Abelu NPC in Klaipeda
- Crafting Recipe: Mystic Tome Page x10, Sierra Stone x50, Goddesses' Blessed Gem x 50, Practonium x30, 10,000,000 silver
[Arch Stone Exchange]
You can change your Arch Stone to another Arch Stone via Abelu NPC in Klaipeda or Vaidotas NPC in Siauliai Miners' Village. (Mystic Tome Page x10 is needed)
[Dismantle Arch Stone]
Arch Stone can be dismantled via [Abelu] NPC in Klaipeda or [Naujoves] in Fedimian
- Item needed: Mystic Tome Page x10
- Obtainable item: Arch Stone Fragment x10