IMC Games may collect both personal and non-personal information in order for you to access the Game and use certain services. While the information collected may be shared with third party partners and be used to improve our services, websites, product, promotions and to make use of certain social media features, we do not sell this information to other companies and it will only be used to the extent necessary.
Personal Information that identify you as an individual may be collected, including, but, not limited to, when you:
1) Register and play the Game
2) Register and use the Game website features
3) Register to email updates and newsletters
4) Register for any subscriptions
5) Participate in events, contests, promotions, surveys
6) Send feedback or suggestions
7) Receive support from IMC Games for your inquiries
Personal Information that may be collected includes, but not limited to:
1) Personal Name and Nickname
2) Email address
Children below 13 Years of Age
IMC Games will not knowingly collect and use personal information of children under 13 years old.
IMC Games will not be held responsible in the case that we unknowingly perform the aforementioned acts due to circumvention by the underage user.
We encourage parents to instruct and monitor their children’s use of online activities at all times.
IMC Games may collect additional non-personal information that will not be able to identify you specifically such as your age, date of birth, gender, location, and other game preferences. These information may be analyzed, processed, and shared with third party in non-personal ways to enhance our games, service, products, and website features.
Cookies and Other Information Collected Through Technology
Chat, Forums, and Other Public areas
The information you disclose about yourself in public such as chat, forums, profiles, or message boards may be viewed by others and you run the risk of it being used by others. It is your responsibility to be especially cautious about which information you disclose in public areas.
Links to Third Party
Storage and Security of Personal Information
IMC Games take reasonable security precautions to protect information you share with us. Any personal information collected is stored in environments that are accessible only to authorized employees and our business partners who signed our non-disclosure agreement. But please note that while we take measures to prevent foreseeable hazards, no system may be completely guarded and we cannot guarantee that breaches and hazards will never occur.
Regarding Login via SNS Login Platform
- Before you withdraw/delete your account from a login platform such as Google/Facebook, please delete your personal data such as postings or comments you've written on our website/forum.
- If you withdraw/delete your account before deleting the data in our website/forum, your identity becomes unable to verify and we cannot support any associated issues that occur afterward.
Contacting IMC Games