Uphill Defense Mission
Uphill Defense Mission
- Uphill Defense Mission is a mission where you must protect the Divine Torches from the monsters invading Segale Slope.
- There are 15 stages in Uphill Defense Mission.
- You can participate 4 times a week. (per team)
▶ Uphill Defense is available for characters of level 400 and above.
▶ You won't gain EXP points during an Uphill Defense Mission.
- You can check information for Uphill Defense via Instance Dungeon UI at the bottom right side.
- Instance Dungeon window pops up when pressing [F10] or entering /indun at chat window to check the details.
- You can check the location of the Uphill Defense by clicking the map.
1. Enter Uphill Defense Mission
- You can enter via Sister Lhasa NPC at Saalus Convent.
- Talk to Sister Lhasa in the Saalus Convent area to start the mission.
- You can enter the Uphill Mission by making a party with other characters.
2. How to Play
- Select a difficulty upon Normal/Hard/Very Hard.
- You can set the difficulty by the objects shown above.
- Only the leader of the party can select the difficulty, and the difficulty will be set as [Hard] once you don't select the difficulty within 1 minute.
- Upon entry, you must defend the Divine Torches from invading monsters.
- During the mission, you will find Fire Crystals scattered around the mission area.
- Press the Space key to the Fire Crystal to gain points. (points can be shared by party members)
- These Fire Crystals can be collected and used at the Essence Purifier for beneficial effects.
- [Hidden Stage] appears when you meet a certain condition while playing [Very Hard] difficulty.
- [Hidden Stage] appears when clearing the [Very Hard] difficulty within 12 minutes.
- You can clear by defeating every monster from Hidden Stage.
- Doubles the [Mercenary Badge] when clearing the [Very Hard] difficulty.
- 4 [6-Star Gem Abrasive] can be obtained, which is 2 times the [Very Hard] reward.
- When you fail on defeating every monster within the time limit or when the Divine Torch is destroyed, it is judged as clearing the [Very Hard] difficulty, and the reward for the [Very Hard] will be given.
- When you clear up to 15 stages or when you fail during the stage, [Mercenary Badge] according to the stage you reach will be given.
- [Recipe - Raid Portal Stone] x2 will be given when clearing the Uphill Defense regardless of the difficulty and cleared stage.
- When you clear all 15 stages, you can receive an additional reward by talking to the Sister Lhasa NPC.
|Normal||5-Star Gem Abrasive x2|
|Hard||6-Star Gem Abrasive x1|
|Very Hard||6-Star Gem Abrasive x2|
- You can use [Uphill Defense x3 Multiply Token] via Secret Cube Blue created in the area when you clear Uphill Defense Normal stage 15/Hard stage 15/Very Hard stage 15.
- When you use [Uphill Defense x3 Multiply Token], every party member receives up to 3 times more of the reward additionally. Party members with less than 3 entry count get the reward by that amount. (ex. character with 2 entry count gets reward x2.)
- You can exchange [Mercenary Badge] with an item via [Mercenary Badge Shop] that can be entered at towns.
▶ Please be noted that some of the items have a daily purchase limit.
3. Exchange Uphill Defense Point for Mercenary Badge
- You can exchange the Uphill Defense points into Mercenary Badge via Adventure Journal - Uphill Defense - point shop or by the Sister Lhasa NPC at Saalus Convent.
- Talk to the Sister Lhasa NPC and click [Exchange the Uphill Defense Point to the Mercenary Badge.
※ The content above is subject to updates and modifications.