Content Point Shop
Content Point Shop
- Collect [Content Point] by clearing contents and purchase various items from [Content Point Shop] operated by [Magic Association] in Klaipeda and Orsha.
- Weekly point acquisition and total point status can be checked by the command /totalPoint
|Where to get points||Amount|
|Unique Raid: Solo||20|
|Legend Raid: Solo||30|
|Uphill Defense Mission||Normal Difficulty: stage 10 or above||5|
|Hard Difficulty: stage 5 or above||20|
|Very Hard Difficulty: stage 5 or above||50|
|Mercenary Post Missions||5|
|Challenge Mode||Clear stage 5 or above||5|
|Clear stage 6 or above||20|
|Clear stage 7 or above||30|
|Challenge Mode : Division Singularity||20|
|Team Battle League||100|
- [Content Point] can be shared with the team and can be obtained up to 5,000.
- Weekly acquisition limit resets every Monday at 6:00 am (server time).
- Points Exchange function is added on the Content Point Shop. You can exchange particular items into Content Points in the Magic Association of each town.
[Location of Magic Assosiation]
▲ Magic Association in Klaipeda ▲ Magic Association in Orsha
|Exchangeable Item||Obtainable Points|
|Mystic Tome Page||200|
|Goddesses' Blessed Gem||200|
|Refined Moth Talc Powder||300|
|Refined Heart of Glacia||300|
|Scorched Valuable of Tel Harsha||300|
※ Content Points you earn from exchanging the item do not count in the weekly acquisition limit.
※ [Moth Talc Powder], [Heart of Glacia] items can be exchanged to points after changing the items into [Refined Moth Talc Powder], [Refined Heart of Glacia] by right-clicking the items.
Use Content Point Shop
- Talk to the [Magic Association] NPC in Klaipeda and Orsha and click [Content Point Shop].
- Items on the [Content Point Shop] will be updated regularly.
[List updated: Scheduled maintenance on March 30, 2021]
- Every item from [Content Point Shop] can only be moved to [Team Storage].
- [Chat Balloon] item will be applied to every character on the server, and [chat Balloon] can be set via Character Information(F1) per character.
- Emoticon can be shared by the entire team once you log in to the character that owns the emoticon after the scheduled maintenance.
(ex: If A character owns the emoticon, A needs to be logged in after the maintenance so that B, C character can also use the emoticon.)
※ The contents above may change due to the update.