- Res Sacrae is a Goddess Rank equipment, which is one rank above Legend., that is given as a reward when clearing Episode 13 [What Giltine Left Behind] (Lv.458) quest, which increases level according to the future contents play. (Once per character)
- Res Sacrae enhances every stat as its default ability and this value increases according to the level.
- Res Sacrae Liberation is automatically learned when equipping Res Sacrae, which allows the saviors to boost up their power temporarily when used.
- During Res Sacrae Liberation, the appearance and effect of the weapon equipped changes according to the Res Sacrae level and constantly consumes Res Sacrae Point (RP). RP does not recover naturally and requires ‘Ectonite’ to charge.
Developing Res Sacrae
- Res Sacrae can be equipped with Res Sacrae gems, and Res Sacrae and Res Sacrae gems can increase levels through their respective growth.
> Increasing the [Res Sacrae] level increases all stat increase effects by 10 per level and expands the equippable Res Sacrae gem level.
> By Leveling up Res Sacrae Gem, the effect per level will increase according to the effect of each item.
- By using [Purified Breath of Power], you can get the EXP required to increase the level of Res Sacrae. (EXP 50 increase per one item)
- Right-click [Breath of Power] to purify the item, and ingredients and silver are required to purify.
> [Breath of Power] can be obtained from Res Sacrae quest and Res Sacrae dungeon.
> 10 [Breath of Power], 1,000,000 Silver, and additional ingredients are required to purify 1 [Purified Breath of Power].
- The number of required additional ingredients varies according to the selected item.
|Item||Amount Consumed per 1 Purification|
|Mystic Tome Page||2|
|Goddesses' Blessed Gem||2|
|Scorched Valuable of Tel Harsha||1|
|Refined Heart of Glacia||1|
|Refined Moth Talc Powder||1|
Res Sacrae Gem
- There are 3 types of [Res Sacrae Gem]: Cyan Gem, Magenta Gem, and Black Gem, which can be equipped in exclusive sockets of Res Sacrae.
※ 20,000 Silver is consumed when equipping or removing Res Sacrae Gem.
- [Res Sacrae Gem] is sorted into Legend Rank and Goddess Rank. Each rank can be obtained in different contents.
|Grade||Gem Type||Obtainable Content|
Combine Res Sacrae Gem, Res Sacrae Dungeon, Demonic Sanctuary: Legend, Guild Mission: Demonic Sanctuary (Both normal and Blockade Battle), Weekly Boss Raid
|Cyan||Demonic Sanctuary: Legend
※ Cannot obtain in Demonic Sanctuary: Legend Auto Match
|Black||Weekly Boss Raid|
- You can adjust the Res Sacrae Gem by using the [Develop Res Sacrae Gem] at Pyromancer Master's Lab in Klaipeda. There are 4 functions to Develop Res Sacrae Gem: [Enhance], [Combine], [Transfer], and [Dismantle].
- Increase the level of Res Sacrae Gem by enhancing from the [Enhance] function.
- Requires [Silver], [Blessed Gem], and [Prism Coal] that can be obtained from Res Sacrae Dungeon.
- Enhancement succeeds or fails by chance, and increases 1 level when it succeeds. Nothing changes when it fails.
- Consume Prism Coal from the [Combine] function and obtain a random Lv.1 Legend Grade Res Sacrae Gem.
- Requires [Silver], [Blessed Gem], and [Prism Coal] to combine.
- All ingredients are consumed at the attempt and succeed or fail by chance.
- Transfer the level of Res Sacrae Gem without level loss by using the [Transfer] function.
- Only Res Sacrae Gem with LV.2 or more can use this function.
- Obtain [Prism Coal] by dismantling LV.1 Res Sacrae Gem by [Dismantle] function.
- Silver is consumed when dismantling, and a minimum of 400 to a maximum of 800 [Prism Coal] can be obtained.
- Twice the number of [Prism Coal] can be obtained when dismantling Goddess Grade Res Sacrae Gem.
- You can use [Res Sacrae Liberation] by consuming [RP] when equipping Cyan Gem/Magenta Gem on [Res Sacrae].
- You can charge [RP] by consuming [Ectonite]. (Charge 10 RP per 1 Ectonite)
- When using [Res Sacrae Liberation] skill, the appearance of the equipped weapon will change into [Giltine Weapon] and effect activates according to the type of Res Sacrae Gem equipped.
Res Sacrae Quest
- You can obtain [Breath of Power] required to level up Res Sacrae by completing Res Sacrae Quest.
|How to Proceed||
- Res Sacrae Quest consists of [Daily] Quest and [Weekly] Quest and you can obtain the reward of the category when completing a certain number of quests in each category of quests.
- Check the information of each quest by hovering the mouse over the Res Sacrae list in the Quest window. You can check the progress by hovering the mouse over the Progress Rate(%).
|Reset Schedule||- The reset schedule of the Res Sacrae Quest are as follows
Daily Quest: 6 AM every day
Weekly Quest, Category Quest: 6 AM every Monday
- Res Sacrae Quest renews aperiodically.
Res Sacrae Raid: Auto Match
- Obtain [Breath of Power] and Res Sacrae Gem Cube which is required for developing Res Sacrae equipment by clearing Res Sacrae Raid, a 5 member instanced dungeon.
|How to Enter||
- Enter via Contents Status Board(F10) - Raid tab.
※ Up to 2 party members can be matched together in Auto Match.
|Entry Level||Character Lv. 458 or above|
- 2 times per team weekly
※ Additional entry vouchers can be purchased in Mercenary Badge Shop and 1 entry count increases when consuming the voucher.
|How to Proceed||
- Party buff and Individual buff can be selected when entering the dungeon, and specific patterns activate in the dungeon.
※ Pattern and map changes at every Monday 6 AM.
- In Res Sacrae Raid: Auto Match, equipped equipment cannot be removed when entering the dungeon.
※ Party will share the buff selected by the majority.
|Reward||Breath of Power x5, Res Sacrae Gem Cube x1|
|Important||- When entering the raid you cannot move to other locations by using Token Travel / Quest Shortcut / Warp Scroll / Klaipeda Warpstone.
- When entering the dungeon, the equipment cannot be changed. (Does not allow automatic weapon swap.)
- Res Sacrae: Auto Match - Specific skill use is limited. (Equal to the existing raid's skill limitation)
- Res Sacrae: Auto Match - Skill Scroll cannot be used.
- Damage increase effect and damage received decrease effect caused by Glacia Legenda activates in Res Sacrae Dungeon.
- You can enter Res Sacrae Raid when the following conditions are met.
|Main Weapon||Legend Lv.440 10 ENH 8 TRA
Fixed Ichor Vaivora Lv.1
|Sub-weapon||Legend Lv.440 10 ENH 8 TRA
Fixed Ichor Lv.380
|Armor||Legend Lv.440 10 ENH 8 TRA
Fixed Ichor Lv.430
(Can't be substituted with Botanic Accessories)
|Seal||Boruta Seal Lv.1|
|Ark||Quest/Crafted Ark Lv.5|
|Res Sacrae||Equip Res Sacrae|
|Set Item||Possess Set Item|
|High Attribute||Not limited|
- Contents Point/Class Point is stacked when Clearing Res Sacrae Raid.
※ The content above may change due to updates and modifications.