Lodge and Team Level
1. Basic information
|1||Character Slot Management||Create/delete/change the order of character.|
|2||TP Information||Amount of TP in possession.|
|3||Team Level||Team level.|
|4||Mailbox||Check the mails. N icon will show when there is a new mail.|
|5||Team/Lodge Information||Check the current team EXP or purchase Lodge Background.|
|6||Companion Slot||Delete a companion or select a character to accompany the companion.|
|7||Logout||Move to the server selection screen.|
2. Team Lodge and Info
- Your team level is determined by the level of the characters in your lodge.
- Your characters receive additional EXP depending on your team level.
- You can check your team level and EXP bonus under [Team Info] at your lodge.
- Starting from team level 2, you get 1% more EXP with each team level.
- You can reach a maximum team level of 100. (EXP gain of the companion increases as well.)
- Team level buff will appear after your team reaches team level 2.
3. Changing Lodge
- Under [Change Lodge], you can purchase new lodge skins using TP.
- You can place your characters according to the number of characters listed after changing the lodge appearance.
4. Selecting and deleting companions
- Companions take up character slots just like regular characters. (This means that you need at least one character slot available in order to adopt a new companion.)
- At your lodge, you can select, unselect, and delete the companions.
- You can check the Companion accompanying a certain character by the icon beneath the Character Info.
- Click the white arrow(→) on the right of the Companion to stop accompanying.
- Companions not associated with any character are displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Click the companion and Bring Along to accompany a character in the lodge again.
- Only a single companion can accompany a character at a time, but Falconer can accompany two under certain conditions.
- To delete a companion, disassociate it from the characters and click the [X] button.
- From your message box, you can read messages sent by GMs and retrieve attached items. (Players cannot send messages to another player's message box.)
- You will see an [N] over the mailbox icon whenever there is a new message.
- Click to select each item individually or click to select all items.
- Choose a character to retrieve the selected items by clicking .
- The items will be sent to the inventory of the character that retrieved them.
- Click the trash can icon to delete a message.
※ The content above is subject to updates and modifications.