- Monster Card is a system to receive the card's effect by equipping Monster Cards.
- The effect increases according to the number of equipped cards and level.
- You can equip the cards to the [Monster Card] slot in the character inventory.
- You can use 12 slots.
- You can use the cards to combine the cards to have various effects, equip only same cards to focus on specific stats, etc.
- Right-click on the card, or drag&drop the card to the slot.
- You can check the effects of equipped Monster Cards.
Unequip Monster Card
- You can unequip the card by right-clicking the registered card.
- The level of the card decreases by 1 when you click [Unequip].
- The level of the card won't decrease when you click [Unequip card without the level decrease]. (2,000 silver per card level)
- The level of the Lv.1 Card (★) won't decrease.
-Target cards can be synthesized with other cards for more EXP and higher levels (★).
-Depending on the card's level (★) and the number of cards equipped, the card's effects will increase.
Open the Card Synthesis Menu in rest mode (Insert Key).
Select the card you want to synthesize in the Inventory [Cards] Tab.
Select the card material.
Synthesize the card and the material by clicking the [Enhance] button.
- You can receive Monster Cards by defeating boss monsters appearing in Field, Instance Dungeon/Mission.
- Monster Cards cannot be received from quest boss monsters.
You can receive Monster Cards from Monster Card Album.
- Every Monster Cards is divided into 4 groups, Red, Blue, Green, and Purple.
- You can equip up to 3 Monster Cards per group.
- Some of Monster Cards' stat activates when the level of the card is over a certain level.
- Please refer to the detailed information of stats as follows.
[Red Group] Achat: Increases [★]% damage against Lightning property monsters Archon: Increases [★]% damage against Fire property monsters Bearkaras: Increases [★]% damage against Earth property monsters Centaurus: AoE ratio +[★/5] Chafer: Increases [★]% damage against Insect-type monsters Chapparition: Magic attack +[★]% for 6 seconds when using SP potions Clymen: Increases [★]% damage against Poison property monsters Corrupted: Increases [★]% damage against Stationary-type monsters Deadborn: Critical Attack +[★*20] Devilglove: Increases [★]% damage against Mutant-type property monsters Froster Lord: [★/2]% chance of inflicting Frost for 4 seconds on target Giant Red Wood Goblin: Increases [★/2]% damage against Cloth-wearing enemies Giant Wood Goblin: +[★]% damage against stunned enemies Ginklas: Increases [★/2]% damage against Plate-wearing enemies Glass Mole: Physical attack +[★]% for 6 seconds when using any type of SP potion Gremlin: Attack +[★*7] when equipping Slash weapons Grinender: Increases [★]% damage against Flying-type monsters Helgasercle: Magic attack +[★*5] Hydra: +[★]% damage against frozen enemies Iltiswort: Increases [★]% damage against Plant-type monsters Ironbaum: +[★]% damage against sleeping enemies Kepa Chieftain: Increases [★/2]% damage against Large-sized monsters Mandara: Increases [★]% damage against knocked-down enemies Master Genie Card: Maximum secondary physical attack +[★*3] Merge: Increases [★]% damage against Ice property monsters Mirtis: Increases [★/2]% damage against Small-sized monsters Moa: Increases [★]% damage against Devil-type monsters Moldyhorn: +[★]% damage against petrified enemies Mothstem: Magic attack +[★*7] when equipping Strike weapons Moyabruka: Increases [★/2]% damage against Leather-wearing enemies Plokste: Physical attack +[★*5] Prison Cutter (NEW): +[★]% damage against bleeding enemies Rajatoad: Attack +[★*7] when equipping Pierce weapons Reaverpede: Increases [★/2]% damage against Medium-sized monsters Red Vubbe Fighter: Attack +[★*7] when equipping Strike weapons Rexipher: Magic amplification +[★*10] Sparnas: Attack +[★*7] when equipping Missile weapons Tomb Lord: Increases [★/2]% damage against Boss monsters Unicorn: Increases [★]% damage against Dark property monsters Velnia Monkey (NEW): +[★]% damage against poisoned enemies Vubbe Fighter: Increases [★]% damage against Beast-type monsters
[Blue Group] Armaos: 10% chance to shield [★*100] damage for the duration of 10 seconds when hit. Bramble: Earth property resistance +[★*10] Colimencia: Poison property resistance +[★*10] Denoptic: Magic defense +[★*10] Flammidus: Fire property resistance +[★*10] Glackuman: [Slash] defense +[★*10] Golem: Physical defense +[★]% for 10 seconds when using any type of HP potion Gorgon: [Strike] defense +[★*10] Gray Golem: Physical defense +[★*10] Nuaele: Magic defense +[★]% Progola: Magic defense +[★]% for 10 seconds when using any type of HP potion Saltistter: Ice property resistance +[★*10] Scorpio: [Pierce] defense +[★*10] Sequoia: Physical defense +[★*5], magic defense +[★*5] Shnayim: Lightning property resistance +[★*10] Sparnasman: Dark property resistance +[★*10] Woodspirit: 10% chance of recovering [★*70] HP when hit. Yonazolem: Holy property resistance +[★*10] Zaura (NEW): Physical defense +[★]%
[Green Group] Abomination: DEX +[★/2], CON +[★/2] Blut: CON +[★] Ellaganos: DEX + [★] Gorkas: Looting chance + [★*5] Kubas: INT + [★/2], SPR + [★/2] Kubas Card: INT + [★/2], SPR + [★/2] Lavenzard: Added SP recovery +[★*1.5] for 10 seconds when using SP potion. Linkroller: SPR + [★] Minotaur: DEX +[★/2], SPR +[★/2] Mummyghast: STR +[★/2], DEX +[★/2] Netherbovine: STR +[★] Pyroego: INT +[★] Rafene: +[★/3] to STR, HP, INT, SPR, DEX. Simorph: STR +[★/2], CON +[★/2] Stone Froster: Added HP recovery +[★*1.5] for 10 seconds when using HP potion. Tantalizer Card: STR, CON +[★] Templeshooter: STR +[★/2], SPR +[★/2] Unknocker: SPR +[★/2], CON +[★/2] Wood Houngan: INT +[★/2], CON +[★/2] Pajauta Card: Every Stat +[★*0.4] Skiaclipse Card: INT, CON +[★]
[Purple Group] Basilisk: Critical resistance +[★*2] Bebraspion: SP recovery +[★ * 6] Biteregina: [★/3]% chance of attack inflicting Poison for 6 seconds Canceril: [★]% chance of recovering 2% HP when hit by Medium-type monsters Capria: Sleep state resistance +[★*2]% Carapace: [★]% chance of recovering 5% SP after defeating Ice property monsters Cerberus: [★]% chance of recovering 3% SP when hit by Medium-sized monsters Crabil: Stun state resistance +[★ * 2]% Cyclops: Stamina +[★] Deathweaver: [★]% chance of recovering 3% HP when hit by Large-sized monsters Dullahan: [★]% chance of resurrecting with 10% HP after becoming incapable of combat Ferret Marauder (NEW): Provocation per attack +[★]% Fire Lord: Fire property damage +[★*10] Gaigalas: Earth property damage +[★*10] Gazing Golem: [★]% chance of using Lv1 Pain Barrier upon being hit Harpeia: [★]% chance of recovering 5% SP after defeating Lightning property monsters Honeypin: Poison property damage +[★*10] Kirmeleech: Block penetration +[★ * 1.5] Lepus: Attack speed +[★] when equipping one-handed weapons Lithorex: Lightning property damage +[★*10] Magburk: [★]% chance of recovering 5% SP after defeating Mutant-type monsters Mallet Wyvern: [★]% chance of recovering 3% SP when hit by Large-sized monsters Manticen: Movement speed +[★/5] for 10 seconds after using Stamina potions Marionette: [★/3]% chance of attack inflicting Slow for 3 seconds Marnox (NEW): Critical attack +[★ * 1.5] Merregina: Ice property damage +[★*10] Mineloader: [★/3]% chance of attack inflicting Shock for 3 seconds Misrus Card: Blind Resistance + [★], Max SP + [60 x ★] Molich: Block +[★ * 2] Moringponia Card: Freeze resistance + [★], Max HP + [100 x ★] Mushcaria: SP recovery +[★ * 6] Naktis: Accuracy +[★ * 2] Necroventer: Dark property damage +[★*10] Neop: HP potion effects +[★]% Nepenthes: Maximum HP +[★*90], maximum SP +[★*15] Nuodai: Stun state resistance +[★], Sleep state resistance +[★] Poata: HP recovery +[★ * 30] Rajapearl: [★/3]% chance of attack inflicting Bleeding for 6 seconds Ravinepede: Stamina potion effects +[★]% Rikaus: SP potion effects +[★]% Riteris: Blind state resistance +[★*2]% Rocktortuga: [★]% chance of recovering 5% SP after defeating Earth property monsters Salamander: [★]% chance of recovering 5% SP after defeating Fire property monsters Shadowgaler: Silence state resistance +[★*2]% Specter Monarch: [★]% chance of recovering 5% SP after defeating Dark property monsters Specter of Deceit: Maximum SP +[★ * 30] Stone Whale: [★/3]% per attack of reducing damage by 10% for 5 seconds Succubus: Provocation when attacking monsters reduced by [★]%. Tetraox: Bleeding state resistance +[★*2]% Throneweaver: [★]% chance of recovering 5% SP after defeating Poison property monsters Tutu: Maximum carry weight +[★]% Velnewt: [★]% chance of recovering 0.5% HP when hit by Small-type monsters Velorchard: Evasion +[★ * 2] Velpede: [★/3]% chance per attack of increasing movement speed +4 for 6 seconds Werewolf: [★]% chance of attacks being registered as rear attacks Yekub: Holy property damage +[★*10] Yeti: Maximum HP +[★ * 180]
Monster Card Album
- Card Album is a consumable item that you can use it to summon Lv.330 boss monster.
- Monster Card Album: Red/Blue/Green/Purple can be received by defeating monsters in Lv.100 or above fields or dungeon.
- Card Album can be used in fields, and cannot be used near goddess statues or other boss monsters. You cannot summon more than 5 monsters in a field.
- When you defeat the summoned boss monster, Monster Card of the boss monster or Enhancement Card: 100 will be given by chance.
- Summoned boss monster disappears after 10 minutes.
[Monsters that appear in the Card]
Card Album: Red
Red Vubbe Fighter
Giant Wood Goblin
Card Album: Green
Card Album: Blue
Card Album: Purple
Specter of Deceit
- Legend Card can be received from various content such as advanced field boss, guild quest, and unique raid dungeon.
Equip Legend Card
- Legend Card slot is locked
- Only 1 Legend Card can be equipped.
- In order to unlock the slot, you need to clear the 'Unlock Legend Card Slot' quest.
- Quest can be cleared once per character, and only the character who has cleared the quest can unlock the Card Slot.
1. When the character reaches lv.100, the Unlock Legend Card Slot quest automatically activates.
2. Unlock Legend Card Slot quest can be cleared when 7 Revelation Quests are ll cleared.
▶ Subquest Conditions may appear differently according to the quest process status.
3. After clearing the quest, talk to the Statue of Goddess Ausrine and unlock the Legend Card Slot.
Enhance Legend Card
- Legend Card can be enhanced by Enhance Advanced Card system.
- Press the' Enhance Advanced Card' button or G key in rest mode (insert key) to enhance the card.
- Legend Card's Success/Fail/Destory is determined according to the level and grade of 4 material cards.
- Up to 4 material cards can be registered (normal monster card, legend card, Legend Enhancement Card can be registered) and material item will be deleted regardless of the result.
▶ Registering 4 materials is not a must.
※ Success rate can be checked via 'Enhance Advanced Card' UI.
[Legend Enhancement Card]
- When failing on enhancing Legend Card with 6 stars or above, Legend Enhancement Card will be given according to the destroyed Legend Card's level.
- Legend Enhancement Card has 5 times more efficient than a normal card, 0.5 times more than Legend Card when registering as a material card.
- Legend Enhancement Cards can be upgraded through regular cards.
▶ However, these cards can only be used to enhance Legend Cards. They cannot be equipped or used as fodder for regular cards.
- Number of Belorb needed for enhancing differs according to the level of Legend Card you register, and you can purchase the Belorb from Magic Association NPC in Klaipeda/Orsha.
- Material item and Belorb used for enhancing the Legend Card will be deleted regardless of the result.
▶ Number of Belorb needed for enhancing differs according to the level of Legend Card you register.
※ Item used for the material of enhancing Legend Card cannot be restored.
Unequip Legend Card
- When unequipping the Legend Card, the level of the card decreases.
- ‘Consume 10,000 silver unequip card without the level decrease' will prevent decreasing the level.
Type of Legend Card
Demon Lord Marnox
Minimum Critical Rate: + [★ x 2]%
Demon Lord Blut
[★ x 3]% reduced damage taken in PVP
Demon Lord Zaura
Physical Defense + [★ x 10]%
Demon Lord Nuaele
Magic Defense + [★ x 10]%
Demon Lord Helgasercle
Recover [★ x 20] SP per monster defeated
Demon Lord Rexipher
Movement Speed +[★]
Demon Lord Mirtis
Attack property penalties - [★ x 10]%
Prodigious Kugheri Balzermancer
EXP Gain +[★]%
Increases damage against Beast-type monsters by [★*7]%
Reduces damage received from monsters by [★ * 3]%
Demon Lord Froster Lord Card
Reduces the difference between the min. and max. attack of summons by [★ * 10]%
Maximum HP +[★*500]
[★*5]% chance per critical attack of entering stealth state for 6 seconds
Critical Rate +[★*15]
Increases damage against Boss monsters by [★*5]%
Unbound Skiaclipse Card
ATK against Insect-type 750 * [★]
Enraged Misrus Card
Additional 1,000 * [★] damage against enemies with Shield