- When the character receives damage, the durability of the equipment also decreases.
- You can recover the equipment's durability via Blacksmith NPC in towns, Personal Repair Shop of other users, and Repair Kit.
- When the durability decreases by a certain value, a message will pop up and can be checked via Inventory.
- If the Durability is below 10%, it will be colored yellow, and when the durability becomes 0, it will appear red.
- If the durability becomes 0, the effect of each equipment won't be applied. You need to repair the items to recover their durability.
2. How to Repair
A. Blacksmith NPC
- You can repair your equipment by paying silver to the Blacksmith NPC in each town.
B. Personal Repair Shop
-Shops opened by Squires using the Repair skill can also be utilized to repair equipment.
- You can select the items to repair or click either [Select All] or [Select Equipped Item] to repair.
- Cost for repairing the item differs by item.
- Following effects will be applied for 30 minutes when using the personal repair shop of a user who learned specific Arts.
|[Arts] Cloth Mastery: Sewing Master||
[Cloth Mastery: Magic] effect -Decrease damage received by 15%
|[Arts] Leather Mastery: Master Craftsman||
[Leather Mastery: Dexterity] effect - Increases Physical, Magic damage by 15%, Critical Chance by 20%
(Max. Critical Rate is increased by 10% but does not stack with other effects that increase Max Critical Rate)
[Arts] Plate Mastery: Smelting Master
[Plate Mastery: Defense] effect - Decreases damage received by 15%
C. Repair Kit
- You can recover the durability by using Urgent Repair Kit and Superior Urgent Repair Kit.
- Urgent Repair Kit can be purchased via [TP Trader Leticia] in each towns, or by pressing icon next to the minimap.
- [Lv.460] Urgent Repair Kit x100 can be purchased from Exchange Shop.
- Durability can be recovered by using A~C methods.
※ The content below is subject to updates and modifications.