Rest Mode/Item Crafting
1. Rest Mode
- You can change the quick slot to rest mode by clicking the [Insert] key.
|A||Bonfire||Building a fire will increase the speed of HP recovery.|
|S||Item Crafting||Can [Craft Items].|
|D||Gem Enhancement||Use [Gem Enhancement] to increase the power of gems.|
|F||Card Enhancement||Use [Card Enhancement] to increase the power of cards.|
|G||Combine Badges||Use [Combine Badges] to level up Hethran Badges.|
2. Campfire Setup
- In order to set up a campfire, you need an item [Firewood] sold by the [Item Merchant] NPC in town.
- You can decide where you would like to set up your campfire by clicking the [A] key, then selecting a number. You can recover a little faster around your campfire.
3. Item Crafting
(1) Main UI
- Enter the [Item Crafting] UI by clicking the [S] button.
- Bought or acquired recipes will automatically be added to the crafting list.
|1||Item cannot be crafted because there is not enough material.|
|2||There is sufficient enough material to craft the item.|
|3||View only the items that can be crafted.|
- The details of these recipes can also be reviewed from your inventory.
(2) How to Craft Items
- By clicking the shortcut in Rest Mode, the item crafting list will appear.
- After collecting the necessary materials, add them by selecting the item.
- Click the [+] button to add the crafting materials.
- While crafting an item, you cannot change your equipment.
- Unlike the ingredient items, you can attach your name and memo on the Armor, Weapon, and Hair Costume crafted and create your own personalized items.
※ The content above is subject to updates and modifications.