Gems and Sockets
Gems and Sockets
- You can equip gems in the socket of the equipment.
- Effect differs by gem, and you can become stronger by equipping the gem that suits your character.
- Gems are items that, can be attached to equipment to provide an effect.
- A gem's effects differ based on the type of gem and the equipment.
- Gem can be obtained by paying silver or Ancient Golden Coin to the [Kedora Alliance] NPC.
- Gems can be inserted into item sockets to give additional effects.
- If the item doesn't have a socket, you can ask the Blacksmith NPC to add sockets for you.
- Adding sockets will not only cost a fee but will also reduce the item's potential by 1.
[Types of Gems]
Normal Gems: 1. You can obtain these gems from fighting monsters in dungeons. They can give additional items effects when equipped.
Monster Gems: You can obtain monster gems by defeating monsters. They have the effect of increasing certain skill levels when attached to equipment.
[Types of Monster Gems]
|Black Ridimed Gem||Aggress|
|Goblin Charger Gem||(Sprinkle HP Potion|
|Goblin Magician Gem||Modafinil|
|Mine Fire Mage Gem||Leghold Trap|
|Nuo Gem||Instant Acceleration|
|Earth Hallowventer Gem||Stone Skin|
|Ducky Gem||Spring Trap|
|Deadborn Scap Archer Gem||Omikuji|
|Denden Gem||Sprinkle SP|
|Rubblem Gem||Oblique Fire|
|Lichenclops Gem||Visible Talent|
|Bite Gem||Advanced Orders|
|Banshee Gem||Fire Claw|
|Red Meduja Gem||Block and Shoot|
|Red Infro Hoglan Gem||Insurance|
|Red Zigri Gem||Behead|
|Vikaras Mage Gem||Hard Shield|
|Siaulamb Lagoon Gem||Quicken|
|Socket Mage Gem||Bully|
|Shredded Gem||Raise Skull Mage|
|Corrupt Velfiggy Gem||Time Forward|
|Wendigo Archer Gem||Paraclitus|
|Wendigo Magician Gem||Rune of Rock|
|Wendigo Searcher Gem||Helm Chopper|
|Infrorocktor Gem||Turn Undead|
|Infroburk Gem||Sharp Spear|
|Yonazolem Gem||Double Attack|
|Shaman Doll Gem||Swell Hands|
|Green Corpse Flower Gem||Dragon Fear|
|Corylus Gem||Knife Throwing|
|Cronewt Gem||Flying Colors|
|Tontulia Gem||Raiton no Jutsu|
|Truffle Gem||Dagger Slash|
|Tini Archer Gem||Binatio|
|Tini Magician Gem||Elemental Essence|
|High Vubbe Archer Gem||Free Step|
|Hogma Shaman Gem||Enchant Gloves|
|Hohen Mage Gem||Divine Might|
2. Gem Enhancement
- Click the [Insert] key to enter Rest Mode, then click the [D] key or Quickslot's Gem Enhancement and the Gem Enhancement menu will appear.
- Through gem enhancement, a gem's level can increase by filling its EXP.
[How to Enhance a Gem]
1. Drag the gem from your inventory to the Gem Enhancement menu and a section for item materials will appear.
2. Right-click on the item to register as a enhancement material from your inventory.
※ Items except for quest items can be used as material for enhancing a gem.
3. Click [Enhance] and the gem's EXP will increase.
3. Equip Gems
- Gems can be attached to the following 6 items: weapons, subweapons, top, bottom, shoes, and gloves.
|Weapon, Subweapon||Color Gem|
(Top, Bottom, Shoes, Gloves)
(No limits on parts)
- However, they can only be attached to items that have sockets.
- Right-click on the gem in the inventory to select the item you wish to attach the gem to.
- Gems can only be attached to items that have the same shape of sockets.
- You can check the attached gem in the item tooltip.
- Please be aware that right after selecting the item, the gem will be attached.
※ Gem effects differ according to the type of gem and the type of item the gem is attached to.
4. Gem Extraction/Consumption
- You can extract the gems by talking to Blacksmith NPC - [Socket Management].
- Place the equipment you wish to extract the gem, and click [Extract Gem] to extract the gem from the equipment.
※ Please be aware that the level of the gem will decrease instantly when extracting the gem.
- Lv.1 Gem will be destroyed when extracting it from the equipment. (same applies to the Monster Gem)
5. Socket Management
- You can apply gem by adding a socket to your equipment.
- Additional stat will be applied according to Gem's stat.
- Talk with the Blacksmith NPC to add sockets.
※ Keep in mind that depending on the item, sockets may not be added and the maximum amount of sockets may be different.
※ Adding sockets will reduce the item's potential by 1.
- Drag the item to the [Socket Management] UI, and click the [Add Socket] button to add a socket.
Geraldasia Gem Draw
- You can have 1 free Gem draw via [Geraldasia] NPC in Klaipeda.
- Following item can be obtained by chance.
|8-Star Gem Abrasive
7-Star Gem Abrasive
6-Star Gem Abrasive
5-Star Gem Abrasive
Colored Gem Selection Box
4-Star Gem Abrasive
3-Star Gem Abrasive
※ Use Colored Gem Selection Box to select 1 of Lv.1 gem among Red Gem/ Blue Gem/ Green Gem/ Yellow Gem/ White Gem.
※ Gem Abrasive and Colored Gem Selection Box can be transferred only to Team Storage.
Combine Skill Gem
- You can combine Skill Gem via [Naujoves] NPC in Fedimian.
- You can combine by consuming 5 Skill Gems among any kind of skill gem, and 1 Skill Gem and Skill Gem Fragment can be obtained according to the result.
- The chance to have a certain Class skill gem increases according to the number of that certain Class skill gem used as a combining material. (increases by 20% per inserted Class skill gem)
※ Chance to receive a skill gem in the type is equal.
▼ EX. Register 3 Swordsman Class Skill Gem + 2 Wizard Class Skill Gem
(Chance to get class skill gem can be checked via Combine Skill Gem UI.)
- Collect 10 Skill Gem Fragment and exchange it for 'Skill Gem Selection Box'.
- You can select 1 of skill gems by using Skill Gem Selection Box.
▶ Upon using the Selection Box, you can select the Class -Skill in the Selection UI.
※ The content above is subject to updates and modifications.