UPDATENew Growth Support World Management and Unification Policy
May 13th, 2020
As you may already know, we will be opening New Growth Support Severs for each region on February 11, 2020. The New Growth Support Servers will be in service for a limited period from February 11, 2020, to May 12, 2020, and the following policies will be applied.
Pre-Registration will be available after the scheduled maintenance on January 28, 2020, to before the scheduled maintenance on February 11, 2020.
The New Growth Support Servers will be in service from February 11, 2020, to May 12, 2020, and will be united into the Original Servers.
The names of the New Growth Support Servers for each region are as follow:
|New Server||Region||Original Server|
New Growth Support Server Benefits
The purpose of the New Servers is to support the rapid growth of the new Saviors. Thus, the New Server will receive special benefits as follow:
- Basic EXP +300%
- Loot Chance +300
- Ichor Extraction Bonus +20%
- Enhancement Price -50%
- Transcendence Cost -50%
- Blessed Shards from the Hunting Ground Mission x10
- Unique Raid Cost fixed to one Unique Raid Portal Stone
- [UPDATE] One Special Reward for reaching the max character level per team
|EXP Card (Lv.400)||1||X||O|
|Class EXP Card Box||1||X||O|
|[4ever] 11 ENH 10 TRA Savinose Weapon Selection Box||1||X||O|
|[4ever] 11 ENH 10 TRA Savinose Armor Selection Box||5||X||O|
|[Event] Character Slot Voucher||3||X||X|
|Attribute Reset Potion (14 Days)||1||X||O|
|Skill Reset Potion (14 Days)||1||X||O|
|Stat Reset Potion (14 Days)||1||X||O|
All accounts in the New Growth Support Servers will be affected by the following policy.
All accounts in the Original Servers will NOT affect the following policy.
Every asset not mentioned below will be preserved.
|Ranking which will not be carried on||Team Battle League|
|Remnants of Bernice Dungeon|
|Legend Raid Clear Time Record|
|Battle in Sulivanis Lair Clear Time Record|
|Points which will not be carried on||Adventure Journal|
|Chat Logs which will not be carried on||Group Chat|
|Communities which will not be carried on||Party|
|[UPDATE] An account will not be carried on if there is no character of level 140 or above|
|[UPDATE] Lodge Mails will not be carried on|
1. Can I purchase TP in the New Growth Support Servers?
- Yes. You can purchase all TP items as same as the Original Servers.
2. Will the guild from the New Growth Support Server preserve?
- Yes. The whole guild will be transferred to the Original Server.
3. I read the clear time for the Legend Raids will be gone. What about the titles?
- The first kill titles of the New Servers will be preserved.
4. Will the titles from the Team Battle League transferred?
- No. The Team Battle League titles are temporary titles which last for a season. It will not be preserved.
5. Will my friend list remain?
- Yes. Your friend list will be transferred.
6. What happens to the items that I obtain from the New Growth Support Server?
- All items except some event items will be preserved. Any event items that will disappear after the event will have a notification sentence on their tooltips.
7. Will the Adventure Journal be reset?
- No. Only your ranking and points will be reset. If you already received the rewards, the rewards and record will be preserved.
8. Will my achievements transferred?
- Yes. All of your achievements will be preserved.
9. Will my collections transferred?
- Yes. All of your collections will be preserved.
10. What will happen to the monster cards?
- They will be preserved.
11. What happens to the items on the market during the unification?
- We advise you to retrieve all items from the market before the unification. Any unsold items will be sent to your market cabinet.
12. What about the Blessed Shards from other contents?
- Only Blessed Shards from the Hunting Ground Mission are 10 times. Any other Blessed Shards from outside of the Hunting Ground Mission are not affected by the New World Benefit.
※The FAQ will be updated continuously.