Rainbow Trek (Nov ‘18)
Nov 26th, 2018
Rainbow Trek is back with new and improved rewards! Hop around the colorful platforms and collect prizes to the sound of TOS’ best tracks!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on November 27, 2018
TO the scheduled maintenance on December 26, 2018
Who Can Participate
- Characters of all levels
How to Participate
STEP 1. Head over to your nearest Event Notice Board to join in and select one of three destinations: Rainbow Klaipeda, Rainbow Orsha or Rainbow Fedimian.
- In order to display all game elements correctly inside the event map, please turn on the ‘Show Other Character's Effects’ option under your Game Settings beforehand.
STEP 2. When you arrive at your destination city, you have 60 minutes to follow the colorful steps all the way to the goal chest!
- You can also use the teleportation devices inside the event map to go back to the corresponding save point.
- Every event city contains 3 hidden reward boxes with that you can find along the way, but the big prizes are always at the end of the rainbow! See the Rewards section below for details.
- Each city track can be played once per day, per team (total of 3 tracks per day, per team).
1) Hidden Rewards
Find three of the following rewards along the way to the end of the rainbow!
- Attribute Points: 100 x1
2) Goal Rewards
Get all of these from the chest located at the end of each city rainbow!
- Instanced Dungeon One Entry Voucher (14 Days) x1
- Instanced Dungeon Multiply Token (14 Days) x1
- [Event] Rainbow Dust x3
3) Rainbow Dust
Collect Rainbow Dust and exchange it at the Event Notice Board for the following items.
- Rainbow Dust x10 = Attribute Points: 500 x1 (no limits)
- Rainbow Dust x10 = Blessed Shard x1 (max. 10 per team)
- Rainbow Dust x20 = Chess Timer Toy x1 (max. 1 per team)
- Inside the event maps your character cannot attack nor use skills.
- Movement speed inside the event maps is applied the same for every character (including mounted characters).
- You can right-click the Rainbow Trek buff in the corresponding UI (upper left-hand corner) to exit the event map before the 60 minutes are up.
- If you failed to reach the end of the rainbow, you can re-enter the same map and try again (on the same day). However, each reward can only be obtained once per day, per team.
- Items with time limits (14 Days) are untradeable and cannot be transferred via Team Storage.
- [Event] Rainbow Dust can be transferred via Team Storage, but not traded with other players.
- [Event] Rainbow Dust will be automatically deleted at the end of the event period.