EDITED[CLOSED] Daily Character Reset Event
May 31st, 2017
With the new combat system changes coming, we want to give every TOS player the chance to rebuild their characters through a daily reset event! For two whole weeks, you'll be free to make mistakes, experiment and get as creative as you want with your character build!
1. Event Period
FROM the scheduled maintenance on May 16, 2017
TO the scheduled maintenance on May 30, 2017
2. Who Can Participate
- The event is open to all characters
3. How to Participate
STEP 1. Find the Kupole helper NPC in the cities of Klaipeda, Orsha or Fedimian to obtain stat, skill and rank reset items (one of each).
- Each of the reset items will expire within one day after you obtain them (you won't be able to use expired reset items).
STEP 2. Use the reset items to rebuild your character. You can obtain the 3 reset items once per day, per character.
- Remember to read about the effects of each reset item below.
4. Reset Items
- Rank Reset Voucher (1 Day) -
A. Advancement Quest Exemption
- During this event your characters will be exempt from advancement quests, meaning you will be able to advance into your desired classes without having to complete the corresponding advancement quests.
- To advance into a hidden class, you will still need to gather the corresponding advancement requirements. If you have already gathered those requirements, you can advance into the hidden class automatically if you choose it.
B. Before the Rank Reset
- You will not be able to use Rank Reset Voucher if you have unused rank-up cards left in your inventory. Remember that Rank Cards can only be used at the rank that precedes them.
- The Rank Reset Voucher can only be used inside the cities of Klaipeda, Orsha and Fedimian.
- To use the Voucher, you must unequip all items.
- Any attributes you may be learning need to be complete before you use the Voucher.
- The character to reset cannot be associated to a companion, so remember to retrieve any companions back to your team lodge.
- You cannot be using a shop (eg. a buff shop) at the time when the Voucher is used.
- You cannot be crafting/enhancing items, enhancing gems or combining cards at the time when the Voucher is used.
- If your character is a Templar and a guild master, you will need to transfer the guild to a new guild master or abandon the guild before you can use the Rank Reset Voucher.
- Remember that you can be restricted from equipping any Circle 3 costumes you may have depending on the class you choose after the reset.
- Remember that your character will have to be female in order to advance into Miko.
C. After the Rank Reset
- You character will be reset to class level 1, and you will be provided with enough Class EXP Cards to get your character back to the rank it was before the reset. You will be able to recover your pre-reset class level and EXP in full even if your character hasn’t reached class level 15.
- All the attributes you learned will be reset and converted into attribute points, which you can use to learn new attributes at the corresponding Class Master.
- All Monster Cards will be unequipped and sent to your inventory with no penalty applied.
- Companion vouchers obtained from class advancements will be deleted. Already existing companions will not be deleted, but no additional vouchers will be provided if the corresponding companion already exists in your team.
- The Rank Reset Voucher will not reset your stat points.
- Stat Reset Potion (1 Day) -
A. This item will reset all the stat points applied to your character.
B. Your reset stats will be converted into status points that you can use to increase your stats again in the Character Info (F1) window. Press Shift and right-click to apply 10 points at a time.
- Skill Reset Potion (1 Day) -
A. This item will reset all the skill points applied to your character’s skills.
B. Your reset skills will be converted into skill points that you can use to increase your skills again in the Class and Skills (F3) window.
- The reset items obtained from this event are untradable and character-bound.