[UPDATED3] New Event – Pumpkins and Cubes: A Halloween Demon Hunt
Nov 28th, 2016
We’re celebrating the Halloween season with a new event to get you in the spirit. Join the battle to defend the kingdom from the malevolent Demon Lord Warpulis’ vassals and earn your rewards. See below for the full details.
1. Event Period
- From: scheduled maintenance on October 25th, 2016
- Until: scheduled maintenance on November 22nd, 2016
2. How to Participate
- Interact with the Demon Hunt Recruiter event NPC in Fedimian, Klaipeda or Orsha cities.
- Defeat the demon bosses and complete the mission to receive a Halloween Cube and a Pumpkin Candy.
- You can participate in the event mission 2 times per day (+ 1 time for Token users).
- Halloween Cube: contains one random drop item.
- Pumpkin Candy: when used, increases your character’s stats by 5 for 30 minutes.
- Accumulate completed missions and receive additional rewards from the event NPC (you can check your total of accumulated entries by interacting with the NPC).
- Reward for 3 missions: Jack-O-Lantern Hair Ornament x1
- Reward for 30 missions: Superior Gem Abrasive x1
- Participation in the event is limited to characters of level 70 and above.
- [UPDATED] Event participation and remaining no. of daily entries are counted on a
per-team per-character basis.
- Time resets every day at EDT 06:00 (same time as missions and instanced dungeons).
- The event mission entry limit is not resettable by Instanced Dungeon Reset Vouchers.
- Each accumulated mission reward (3 missions, 30 missions) can only be received once.
- Remaining rewards will not be exchanged after the event officially closes.
- [UPDATED] Pumpkin Candies and Halloween Cubes will be deleted on November 29, 2016. (Superior Gem Abrasive, Jack-O-Lantern Hair Ornament and items obtained by opening Halloween Cubes will not be deleted.)