[Notice] Future Status Changes Regarding Dormant Teams in the Telsiai Server
Jan 31st, 2023
In this posting, we would like to announce the details about the future status changes regarding the dormant teams in the Telsiai (SEA) server.
- Teams of the Telsiai (SEA) server that do not have a record of entering the game from March 31, 2022 to April 2023 (the exact date will be announced in the future notice)
※ Teams that have a record of purchasing 10TP or above are not switched to dormant status. (This does not include teams that have only purchased steam DLC.)
※ If you have a team for multiple servers in a single account, the team in the SEA server must meet the criteria above to stay active.
(Even if the team made in the NA server has purchased TP and logged in to the game, the team in the SEA server of the same account is still switched to dormant if it doesn't have records of purchasing and logging in.)
1. The teams of the Telsiai (SEA) server that do not have a record of entering the game from March 31, 2022 to April 2023 will be switched to a dormant team.
- When a team is switched to dormant status, the existing team will be removed and the UI for creating a new team will pop up upon entering the barrack.
2. If you wish to remove the dormant status from your team, you can send us a ticket before December 31, 2023.
- This request is only accepted when sent by the owner of the account.
- The request is applied during the scheduled maintenance every week.
※ If you already made a new team before requesting to remove the dormant status from the original team, this new team will be deleted.
3. All data of the dormant teams will be deleted on January 1, 2024. Once deleted, it can not be recovered.
Thank you all for your support and interest in Tree of Savior.