TOS Support Guild: Vice Guild Master
Jul 26th, 2021
Guild Vice-guild Master Selection has ended! It was a close game since there were lots of enthusiastic applicants.
Thank you all for your participation:)
Vice Guild Masters of TOS Support Guild
Congrats to all selected Vice Guild Masters:)
※ Please note that selected Vice Guild Masters will be automatically disbanded from the previous guilds during the scheduled maintenance on July 13.
※ Also, selected Vice Guild Masters must send the guild application to TOS Support Guild!
Vice Guild Master Activity Guide
1. Log in to TOS 3 days or more per week
2. Accept applications of Support Guild when logged in to TOS
a. Approvement route: Alt+G Guild → Settings → Applications
b. Newly created teams will be automatically added to the guild, but other saviors need to be approved manually.
c. Every applicant must be approved. (However, if it is judged that the purpose of applying is clearly to make conflict/dispute, it may be rejected.)
3. Play Guild Quest 2 times or more per week
a. How to play Guild Quest: Guild Tower → Guild Quest → Select the Guild Quest you want to play → Go to the Guild Quest area → Enter via Guild Quest pillar after recruiting (space bar)
b. Sulivinas Lair and Demonic Sanctuary cannot be played.
1. Answer the questions related to playing the game to solve guild member’s curiosity about the game
2. Check Guild Community
a. Reply to inquiries about the game
b. Questions frequently asked by the guild members can be saved in the Community section to help the players.
3. Activate the Guild Chat
a. You can bring energy to the guild chat window by saying hello to the guild chat when you log in or log out, or when other users log in.
Guild Territory War, Guild Wars, Guild Quest: Sulivinas Lair, Demonic Sanctuary cannot be played.
- You cannot declare Guild Territory War and other wars since the purpose of the guild is to help saviors to understand and adjust to the game and since there are too many members.
- Sulivinas Lair and Demonic Sanctuary are also not available as it is difficult to distribute fairly.
Guild Quest TIP
1. Guild Tower Location: West Siauliai Woods 1 channel, near Statue of Goddess Vakarine
- This location is only for the 1st guild tower.
- Location may change from the 2nd guild tower and if so, Vice Guild Masters need to tell the GM by whisper or ticket.
- Vice Guild Masters must install the Guild Tower within a day.
2. How to create Guild Tower: Talk to Uska NPC at Klaipeda → Buy Guild Merchandise → Purchase ‘Build Guild Tower’ → Use the item in the installation location
3. If the participation rate is low, guide the progress and reward.
- Guild Boss Raid: Click the Participate button, move to the location and defeat the boss monster together!
- Guild Mission: Click the Participate button, move to the location and clear the mission!
- ‘Guild Foundation’ repetitive quest is cleared when clearing Guild Quest twice a week.
We look forward to your passionate works Vice Guild Masters!
※ If we verify excessively repetitive joining and leaving the Support guild for intentional profit-seeking or inappropriate activities, there may be restrictions put to the account according to the policy such as being excluded and permanently banned from the Support Guild.