List of Issues: July 13, 2020
Jul 13th, 2020
- The issue that the attribute Druid: Wolf Spirit isn't applied on Lycanthropy.
>> The tooltip of the skill will be corrected.
- The issue that the damage of Summon Familiar skill isn't changed by equipping a weapon.
- The issue that cannot receive buff during Sanctuary: Liberty(Physical).
>> You cannot receive any buffs during Sanctuary: Weaken, applied after Sanctuary: Liberty(Physical).
- The issue that the evasion rate of skill Redemption is not normally applied.
>> It's normally applied, but the icon or marks are not shown.
- The issue that hair dye is not applied to hair.
>> The hair dye only applies to hairs that never changed their style.
>> The hair dye is for the wig, and thus will be applied on the wig.
- The issue that Moringponia targets to watch the NPC, and not the player.
- The issue that unable to connect the game due to commander existed.
>> This is a temporary issue. If the message pops up, please try to re-connect after a moment.
- The issue that the motion emoji does not show on the UI.
>> Click "^_^" on the right of the chat tab, then select "motion". The motion emoji window will pop up.
(new) - The issue that Steam guard is not applied in game.
>> You should activate the steam guard on mobile.
>> How to activate steam guard: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/how-to-activate-steam-guard-in-game/413886
(new) - The issue that the Annihilation skill cooldown is generated for 5 seconds, after using Ritirarsi.
(new) - The issue that speech bubble is not applied in game.
>> You should set it on information window.
- The issue that additional damage of skill Aspergillum is not normally applied.
- The issue that the effect of skill fade is not normally applied in challenge mode.
- The issue that damage is increased due to combination skills between the barrier and a certain skill.
- The issue that Steam Guard is not applied in-game.
- The issue that the reward of Stamp Tour does not transfer to Team Storage.
- The issue that cannot receive the final reward for Stamp Tour.
- The issue that already cleared guild quest is not counted.
- The issue that players can be forced to participate in parties by a certain command.
- The issue that Pit-a-pet Dress glows supernova.