UPDATERoad To Spring
Jan 14th, 2020
It's cold winter but the hope of warm spring still resides. Clear the event and raise hope for the Spring!
From the scheduled maintenance on January 14, 2020
To the scheduled maintenance on January 28, 2020
Who Can Participate
- All characters of level 50 and above
How to Participate
STEP 1. Enter the Road To Spring event mission by interacting with the Event Notice Board NPC. You may enter the event mission once a day per character, regardless of Token usage. All entry count will reset at 06:00 EST.
STEP 2. Complete the event dungeon by defeating the monsters of various stages within 10 minutes and win Spring Cube x5.
STEP 3. Your first cleared mission of the day will also provide Flower Petal x1, Blessed Shard x1, and Snow Spray (30 Days) x1, which you can retrieve from the Event Notice Board. You can win these items once a day, per team.
STEP 4. Play the Road To Spring mission every day and exchange your Flower Petals for more rewards. The first 5 Flower Petals can be exchanged for Tricolor Treat Hairpain x1. Additional 5 Flower Petals can be exchanged for Spring Cube x25.
Spring Cube Rewards
Each cube contains one of the following random items.
- Goddess Sculpture (14 Days) x1
- Miracle Seeds (14 Days) x1
- Enchant Scroll (14 Days) x3
- Premium Awakening Stone (14 Days) x1
- Golden Anvil (14 Days) x1
- Attribute Points: 1,000 (14 Days) x1
BONUS Secret Reward
- Play the Road To Spring mission and find an Ice Bag hidden within the mission map. The Ice Bag can only be obtained once per team throughout the event period.
- The accessories and Blessed Shard can be traded and transferred via team storage. All other items are untradable but transferrable via team storage.
- All unused Flower Petals and Spring Cubes will be automatically deleted during the scheduled maintenance of February 4th, 2020.