The Grimoire Master
Oct 28th, 2019
Do you want to be the very best like no one ever was? Now you can, with our new Grimoire Master event! Summon fearsome monsters to battle through the event dungeon and receive various rewards.
FROM the scheduled maintenance on October 29, 2019
TO the scheduled maintenance on December 3, 2019
Who Can Participate
- Characters of level 100 and above
STEP 1. Visit the Event Notice Board in Klaipeda, Orsha or Fedimian to receive [Event] Ancient Coins x6 and [Event] Monster Selection Scroll x1 (Available once per Character per day, reset 06:00 AM server time)
STEP 2. Use the [Event] Monster Selection Scroll to obtain a Grimoire Page that summons the monster you wish to own.
Obtaining Your Grimoire Monster
- Using the [Event] Monster Selection Scroll will display 6 random monsters out of the 37 monsters available for the event.
- Selecting a monster from the list will grant you a Grimoire Page corresponding to the selected monster.
- Obtaining a Grimoire Page consumes [Event] Ancient Coins and the amount of coins consumed varies depending on the grade of the monster obtained.
|Grade||Number of [Event] Ancient Coins Consumed|
* [Event] Monster Selection Scroll is consumed upon use.
* Multiple monsters can be selected from a single scroll.
* A chance of monster appearing is dependent on the grade of the monster.
* Monsters' names are color-coded based on their grade (Normal: White, Magic: Blue, Unique: Orange, Legend: Yellow).
Registering Your Monster
- Using the Grimoire Page will display The Grimorie Master UI.
- You can also press [Alt + T] (can be changed in the options) or type /grimoire in the chat to open the same UI.
- The Girmoire Page must be registered in the Grimoire Master UI in order for the chosen monster to be used.
- The first monster you have obtained will be automatically registered in the main monster slot and the main monster can be switched out any time.
- Up to four main monsters can be registered and players can own up to a maximum of 30 monsters in total.
* Grimoire Pages will be removed during the scheduled maintenance on December 10 and cannot be traded between players or transferred via Team Storage.
Obtaining Event Items
- [Event] Monster Selection Scrolls can be obtained through the Event Notice Board, which consumes [Event] Ancient Coins x2. There are no limits to how many scrolls you can obtain.
- [Event] Ancient Coins can be obtained by participating in Uphill Defense, Saalus Convent, Mercenary Post missions, Level Dungeons, Unique/Legend Raids or Gemstone Feud.
- Monsters start off at Lv. 1 and can be leveled up to Lv. 420.
- Main monsters registered on the Grimoire Master UI can be leveled by hunting monsters in the Field.
- Only the monster registered in the first slot of the UI can be summoned during battle.
- The following common skills will be added during the event period.
|Summon Monster||Summon the monster registered on the first slot of the Grimoire Master UI.|
|Remove Summoned Monster||Undo the summoning of the monster.|
|Move Summoned Monster||Move the summoned monster to the designated location|
* Monsters can be summoned in Fields (includes CM areas), Hunting Grounds, Level Dungeons, Saalus Convent and Mercenary Post missions.
* Monsters registered in the four main monster slots will only gain EXP and level when a monster is summoned. The actual monster summoned will gain 2x EXP.
* Only monsters within the level difference of -50 ~ +80 will grant EXP to monsters when defeated (e.g. when player level is 60, monsters from Lv. 10 ~ Lv. 140 can be defeated to level the monsters).
- Three monsters of an identical grade can be fused to produce a random 1-Star monster.
- The monster produced by Fusion will be an identical grade to the monsters used, but there also is a slight chance that a monster of higher grade can also be obtained.
- Excess monsters can be sold via the Grimoire Master UI to obtain [Event] Ancient Coins.
- The amount of coins obtained is dependent on the grade of the monster sold.
|Grade||Number of [Event] Ancient Coins obtained|
[Event] Remnants of Bernice Dungeon
- You will be begin 10 seconds of preparation time when entering the Event Dungeon and all monsters registered on the Grimoire Master UI will be summoned.
- Only the summoned monsters will take part in battle within the event dungeon automatically and the player is limited using the 5 skills listed below.
|Move All Summons||Move all summoned monsters to the selected location.|
|Move First Summon||Move the first monster to the selected location.|
|Move Second Summon||Move the second monster to the selected location.|
|Move Third Summon||Move the third monster to the selected location.|
|Move Fourth Summon||Move the fourth monster to the selected location.|
- Event dungeon will consist of 8 areas that consist of 5 stages that have a 3-minute time limit each.
- Players must use the summoned monsters to defeat all monsters that appear on the stage to progress to the next stage.
- Players will fail the dungeon when either a) All summoned monsters have become incapable of combat, or b) When the time limit has been exceeded.
- All defeated monsters will be revived when reaching the next stage, and all surviving monsters will have their HP fully recovered.
- Reaching the next area, you will be given the option to stop or carry on with the dungeon.
- Players can choose to leave the dungeon by clicking on the 'give up' button on the the battle UI at any time.
- Special zone-specific debuffs will also be displayed on the battle UI when present.
- Main monsters cannot be switched while progressing through the dungeon.
- New areas are open only after the previous areas have been completed at least once and the boss monster for each area will appear in the fifth stage of the area.
|Area||Stage||Stage First Clear Reward||Team Storage||Trade|
|1||1||Attribute Point 1,000 x1||x||x|
|2||Challenge Mode One Entry Voucher x1||o||x|
|3||Attribute Point 1,000 x3||x||x|
|4||Challenge Mode One Entry Voucher x2||o||x|
|5||Attribute Point 1,000 x5||x||x|
|2||1||Attribute Point 1,000 x5||x||x|
|2||Challenge Mode One Entry Voucher x3||o||x|
|3||Attribute Point 1,000 x5||x||x|
|4||Silver Ichor Extraction Kit x3||x||x|
|5||Attribute Point 10,000 x1||o||x|
|3||1||Silver Ichor Extraction Kit x5||x||x|
|2||Attribute Point 1,000 x2||x||x|
|3||Attribute Point 1,000 x4||x||x|
|4||Golden Ichor Extraction Kit x2||o||x|
|5||Attribute Point 10,000 x2||o||x|
|4||1||Attribute Point 1,000 x5||x||x|
|2||Golden Anvil x5||o||x|
|3||Silver Ichor Extraction Kit x5||x||x|
|4||Golden Anvil x5||o||x|
|5||Golden Anvil x10||o||x|
|5||1||Attribute Point 1,000 x5||x||x|
|2||Challenge Mode One Entry Voucher x6||o||x|
|3||Golden Ichor Extraction Kit x3||o||x|
|4||Silver Ichor Extraction Kit x7||x||x|
|5||Golden Ichor Extraction Kit x5||o||x|
|6||1||Attribute Point 1,000 x5||x||x|
|2||Legend Raid Portal Stone x3||o||o|
|3||Legend Raid Portal Stone x5||o||o|
|4||Golden Anvil x10||o||x|
|5||Ancient Golden Socket x1||o||x|
|7||1||Attribute Point 1,000 x10||x||x|
|2||Legend Raid Portal Stone x5||o||o|
|3||Legend Raid Portal Stone x7||o||o|
|5||Ignas Armor Selection Box||o||x|
|8||1||Attribute Point 1,000 x20||x||x|
|2||Legend Raid Portal Stone x10||o||o|
|3||Legend Raid Portal Stone x20||o||o|
|4||Ancient Golden Socket x1||o||x|
|5||Unique Weapon Selection Box (Asio, Wastrel) x3||o||x|
* Zone debuffs exist in each area (excluding the first), and the type of debuff affecting the area will be displayed on the battle UI.
* Equipment obtained from the Asio, Wastrel Weapon Selection Box and Ignas Armor Selection Box cannot be traded but can be transferred over Team Storage.
- Players can obtain an [Event] Grimoire Card Album Box and Attribute Point 1,000 items by defeating a boss in an [Event] Remnants of Bernice dungeon (available once per day per Team).
[Event] Grimoire Card Album Box Contents
Monster Card Album: Red
Monster Card Album: Blue
Monster Card Album: Green
Monster Card Album: Purple
Monster Card Album: Black
Monster Card Album: Ominous
* All items obtained from and the actual [Event] Grimoire Card Album Box item cannot be traded but can be transferred via Team Storage.
* Players will be able to select a Card Album of their choice from the list provided when using the [Event] Grimoire Card Album Box.
* Rewards are issued when the dungeon has ended.
- Items obtained from the [Event] Asio/Wastrel Unique Weapon Selection Box and [Event] Ignas Armor Selection Box cannot be Enhanced, Transcended or have their appearances changed.
- All [Event] Ancient Coins, [Event] Monster Selection Scroll and [Event] Grimoire Pages will be removed during the scheduled maintenance on December 10, 2019.