[Special]Wake Up! Packages (July '19)
Jul 24th, 2019
We prepared some useful items that could support your new characters.
Drop by our TP shop to see if these items suit your characters!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on July 23, 2019
TO the scheduled maintenance on August 20, 2019
Wake Up: Advanced
Max: 5 per account
- To Begin: Weapon Box x1
- Elixir of HP Recovery x20
- Elixir of SP Recovery x20
- Diamond Anvil(14 days) x1
- Token x1
- Recipe - 1 Day HP Potion x5
- Recipe - 1 Day SP Potion x5
Wake Up: Learner's Package
Max: 5 per account
- Attribute Point 10,000 Ticket x2
- Instance Dungeon Reset Voucher x5
- Challenge Mode One Entry Voucher x3
- Challenge Mode Portal Scroll x10
- Instance Dungeon Multiply Token x20
- x8 EXP Tome x3
- Lv15 Basic Condensed HP Potion x100
- Lv15 Basic Condensed SP Potion x100
- After purchasing the To begin: Weapon Box, right-click to choose one of the following weapons available in the box:
To begin: Sword
To begin: Two-handed Sword
To begin: Rod
To begin: Bow
To begin: Crossbow
To begin: Mace
To begin: Spear
To begin: Pike
To begin: Staff
To begin: Rapier
To begin: Shield
To begin: Dagger
To begin: Cannon
To begin: Pistol
To begin: Musket
To begin: Two-handed Mace
- The weapon obtained from the To begin: Weapon Box will be given random Transcendence and Enhancement values.
- The weapon's Transcendence value will be between TRA +5~10 and the Enhancement value will be between ENH +6~16.
- The weapon's level requirement will match your character's current level and they will grow along with you as your character levels!
- Weapons obtained from the To begin: Weapon Box cannot be traded between players or via the Market but can be transferred via Team Storage.
- The recipes for 1 Day potion are NOT time-affected items. They will NOT vanish unless you use them. However, the potions made from the recipes will vanish after 24 hours.