UPDATEMy Buddy Chupacabra
Jul 17th, 2019
Calling all animal lovers! Head on down to the Pyromancer Master's Lab to adopt your own adorable pet Chupacabra and care for it to earn special rewards!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on July 16, 2019
TO the scheduled maintenance on August 13, 2019
Who Can Participate
- This event is open to players of all levels
How to Participate
STEP 1. Visit the Chupacabra Adoption Agent located in the Pyromancer Master's Lab to adopt your very own Chupacabra.
STEP 2. Chupacabras can be grown over 4 stages and progressing through each growth stage requires 400x Chupacabra Food.
* There are no limits to the number of Chupacabra Food you can acquire per day.
** Chupacabra's growth is limited to 1 stage per day.
STEP 3. Players can take the collected Chupacabra Food to the Chupacabra Adoption Agent to feed their Chupacabra.
STEP 4. Chupacabra Food is randomly dropped from field monsters within +-30 level difference to that of the player's.
STEP 5. Players can receive one of the following rewards for each of the growth stages reached with their adopted Chupacabra:
Stage 2 Rewards
- Instanced Dungeon Multiply Token (14 Days) x3
- Instance One Entry Voucher (14 Days) x3
- x8 EXP Tome (14 Days) x3
Stage 3 Rewards
- Challenge Mode One Entry Voucher (14 Days) x3
- Challenge Portal Scroll (14 Days) x3
- Enchant Scroll (14 Days) x3
Stage 4 Rewards
- Blessed Shard x30
- Golden Anvil (14 Days) x3
- Attribute Point 1,000 (14 Days) x3
- Lv. 400 [Event] Legend Enchant Jewel x3
- Title - My Buddy Chupacabra x3
- All reward items are transferrable via Team Storage except for the Instance Dungeon Multiply Token and the x8 EXP Tome.
- All reward items cannot be traded between players or with NPC's except for the Blessed Shard.
- If you use all three Title items on one character, only one Title will show in the character's info UI. So please remember to use the Title items on three different characters.
- [UPDATE] Chupacabra Food items will not be dropped from monsters in Mission, Instance, Raid, Challenge Mode and PvP areas.
- Player's pet Chupacabra cannot be accompanied to the following areas: PvP areas, Unique Raid areas, Legend Raid areas, GTW areas, Mission Dungeon areas.
- All event items will be automatically deleted at the end of the event period on August 13, 2019.