NEW! Joha’s Mudfish
Mar 25th, 2019
Fishing Manager Joha’s just released a brand new type of bait. Give it a go on your next fishing trip for a chance to catch exclusive prizes!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on March 26, 2019
TO the scheduled maintenance on April 30, 2019
Who Can Participate
- Characters of all levels
How to Participate
STEP 1. Visit Fishing Manager Joha in the city of Klaipeda every day to receive your batch of supplies. You can receive [Event] Fishing Bonfire (1 Day) x1, [Event] Paste Bait (1 Day) x1 and Mudfish x50 once per day, per team (resets at 00:00).
STEP 2. Go out to the Fishing Spot in either Klaipeda or Cobalt Forest and use the Mudfish bait with your fishing rod for a chance to catch [Event] Hidden Treasure Chests! Each Chest contains one of the following random items.
- Attribute Points: 100 (14 Days) x2
- Enchant Scroll (14 Days) x1
- Enhancement Card: 500 (14 Days) x1
- 5-Star Gem Abrasive (14 Days) x1
- Premium Awakening Stone (14 Days) x1
- Butler & Maid Costume Box (Black) x1
STEP 3. If you run out of Mudfish for the day, you can purchase more from the Fishing Manager – just use the bucket located next to Joha. Each Mudfish will cost you 5,200 Silver.
- Treasure Chests can be fished only when using the new Mudfish bait.
- [Event] items can be transferred via Team Storage, but not traded with other players.
- The Butler & Maid Box is character-bound, but the costumes themselves are tradable.
- [Event] Bonfires and Paste Bait will disappear automatically if left unused for 24 hours.
- Unused [Event] Hidden Treasure Chests will be automatically deleted during the scheduled maintenance of April 30, 2019.