NEW! Halloween Uphill Defense
Oct 26th, 2018
Get ready for a special Halloween edition of the Uphill Defense mission! Defeat the monsters, protect the torch and win exclusive Halloween cosmetic items and consumables!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on October 30, 2018
TO the scheduled maintenance on November 20, 2018
Who Can Participate
- Characters of level 50 and above
How to Participate
STEP 1. Talk to the Halloween Event NPC in the city of Klaipeda to enter the Halloween Uphill Defense solo mission. There is no entry limit per team, but your daily count resets at 00:00 (server time).
STEP 2. Protect the torch and defeat the monsters throughout all 5 stages to clear the mission and receive prizes for the first and third missions you complete each day. Here’s what you can get:
1st Daily Mission Completed:
- Attribute Points: 100 (14 Days) x3
- Pumpkin Candy x1
- Halloween Firecracker x1
3rd Daily Mission Completed:
- Attribute Points: 500 (14 Days) x1
STEP 3. Win even more rewards according to the number of times you received your first daily mission prize!
10 Times: Pumpkin Hair Accessory x1
18 Times: Jack-O-Lantern Costume Selection Box x1
- You will not obtain EXP from the event mission.
- Mission rewards are sent directly to your character’s inventory.
- The mission is considered completed only after you receive the corresponding reward (if applicable).
- Participation and rewards are counted on a per-team basis, so you can play the mission with different characters each time, but make sure to receive the rewards on the correct character.
- Event rewards cannot be traded to other players, but they can be transferred via Team Storage.