NEW! Rank Reset Relay Pt. 1
Aug 31st, 2018
The arrival of Character Rank 10 comes full of new possibilities! We don’t want you to miss out on any of them, so we’re sending out our trusty Kupole helper to get you fresh reset items every day!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on September 4, 2018
TO the scheduled maintenance on September 18, 2018
Who Can Participate
- Characters of all levels
How to Participate
STEP 1. Login to TOS and collect [R10] Star Fragments according to your daily play time! After the first 20 minutes your character automatically receives 6 Fragments, then 2 additional Fragments every 5 minutes (maximum 80 minutes = 30 Fragments).
STEP 2. If your character is level 50 or above, defeat monsters for a chance to rake in extra [R10] Star Fragments! The Fragments will drop from monsters in all regular fields and Hunting Grounds.
STEP 3. Visit the Kupole helper near the Wings of Vaivora in the city of Klaipeda and exchange [R10] Star Fragment x30 for Rank Reset Voucher (1 Day) x1 AND Stat Reset Potion (1 Day) x1! You can exchange up to 2 sets of reset items per day, per team (resets at 00:00, server time).
- Items with time limits (“1 Day”) are untradeable and not transferable via Team Storage.
- [R10] Star Fragments are untradeable, but they can be transferred via Team Storage.
- [R10] Star Fragments will not drop from monsters with a difference of more than 30 levels from your character. They will also not drop from monsters in instanced dungeons or missions.
- Login time is counted on a per-team basis, as a total of all your characters. E.g.) Character A (15 mins) + Character B (5 mins) = Team Total (20 mins)
- Login time will not count at the server selection screen, Lodge or Team Battle League.
- Play time-based [R10] Star Fragment reward cycles reset every day at 00:00, server time. If you log in after 23:40, you will not be able to receive the time-based [R10] Star Fragments for that day.
- Daily attendance rewards can be received one time per day, per team.
- [R10] Star Fragments will be deleted at the end of the event period, so make sure to exchange them before September 18, 2018.