NEW! To the Astral Tower! Pt. 1
Aug 31st, 2018
As the Resistance prepares to take over the Astral Tower, General Lhamin is pushing for immediate action against Head of the Schaffenstar Ignas. The Masters are worried that this tension could escalate into a war between anti-Ignas factions, and it’s the Falconer Master’s duty to keep the communication going between the two parties.
FROM the scheduled maintenance on September 4, 2018
TO the scheduled maintenance on September 18, 2018
Who Can Participate
- Characters of level 30 and above
How to Participate
STEP 1. Look for the Falconer Master near the Wings of Vaivora in the city of Klaipeda. You will see him appear every hour at 00 and 30 minutes (server time), for a duration of 10 minutes only.
STEP 2. Ask the Falconer Master what you can do to help. The Master is using carrier hawks to deliver messages between the factions, and he needs you to defeat monsters in the assigned areas to ensure that the hawks remain safe from enemy attacks.
STEP 3. Complete your monster-hunting mission and return to the Falconer Master to receive Attribute Points: 100 x2! According to your situation, the Master may also want to give you an additional assignment that you can complete for special rewards.
STEP 4. Succeed in completing the Falconer Master’s additional assignment and receive Astral Tower Hero Cube x1, a box that contains one of the following random items.
- Golden Anvil (14 Days) x1
- Silver Anvil (14 Days) x1
- Goddess’ Blessed Gem x1
- Blessed Shard x1
- Raid Portal Stone x1
- Enchant Scroll (14 Days) x1
- Attribute Points: 500 x1
- Attribute Points: 1000 x1
- EXP Tome (14 Days) x2
- Instanced Dungeon Multiply Token (14 Days) x1
- Instanced Dungeon Reset Voucher (14 Days) x1
STEP 5. Complete 7 missions from the Falconer Master and receive the Astral Tower Hero Armband! You can receive this Armband one time per team.
- Participation in this event is limited to one time per day, per team.
- Your daily participation count goes up by 1 when you accept the first mission.
- Missions will not be automatically canceled before complete them, and the Falconer Master NPC will remain in Klaipeda while you have a mission in progress and after you complete the mission.
- The Carrier Hawk Whistle is an event item provided for you to use in additional assignments. Your character must have it in their inventory in order for the assignment to be complete.
- If you receive an additional assignment and interact with the Falconer Master before completing it, the assignment will be automatically canceled and you will not receive its corresponding reward.
- The Falconer Master NPC will no longer appear in Klaipeda after the scheduled maintenance of September 18, 2018, so make sure to retrieve your rewards during the event period.
- Goddess’ Blessed Gems, Blessed Shards and Raid Portal Stones obtained from this event are tradable and can be transferred via Team Storage.
- All other event rewards are untradeable. Items with time limits (“14 Days”) are also not transferable via Team Storage.
- Carrier Hawk Whistles and unused Astral Tower Hero Cubes will be automatically deleted one week after the end of the event.