NEW! Rainbow Trek
May 17th, 2018
Rainbow Trek is a new platform-based event where you jump from step to step to the sound of Tree of Savior’s most heroic soundtracks until the precious treasure at the end of the rainbow! Join this festival of light and sound in your favorite TOS city destinations!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on May 23, 2018
TO the scheduled maintenance on June 19, 2018
Who Can Participate
- Characters of all levels
How to Participate
STEP 1. Head over to your nearest Event Notice Board to join in and select one of three destinations: Rainbow Klaipeda, Rainbow Orsha or Rainbow Fedimian.
- In order to display all game elements correctly inside the event map, please turn on the ‘Show Other Character's Effects’ option under your Game Settings beforehand.
- Make sure to turn up the volume, because each Rainbow city has its own powerful soundtrack to keep you going!
STEP 2. When you arrive at your destination city, you have 60 minutes to follow the colorful steps all the way to the end of the rainbow and get your treasure! See the Rewards section below for details.
- You can also use the teleportation devices inside the event map to go back to the corresponding save point.
STEP 3. If you already got your treasures from one city, try the other two! Each Rainbow city gets you a different hidden reward, and you can complete all three of them every day with all your characters (resets at 00:00, server time).
1) Step Rewards
Along the rainbow steps in every city you will come across three different points where you can get Attribute Points: 100 x1!
2) Goal Rewards
After reaching the end of the rainbow, you will find a treasure containing Enchant Scroll (14 Days) x2 and Blessed Shard x1!
3) Hidden Rewards
Every time you get your goal rewards, there is a chance the treasure will also yield a bonus prize that varies from city to city!
- Rainbow Klaipeda: Golden Anvil (14 Days) x1
- Rainbow Orsha: Attribute Points: 500 (14 Days) x2
- Rainbow Fedimian: Challenge Mode One Entry Voucher (14 Days) x1
- Inside the event maps your character cannot attack nor use skills.
- Movement speed inside the event maps is applied the same for every character (including mounted characters).
- You can right-click the Rainbow Trek buff in the corresponding UI (upper left-hand corner) to exit the event map before the 60 minutes are up.
- If you failed to reach the end of the rainbow, you can re-enter the same map and try again (on the same day).
- Items with time limits (14 Days) are untradeable and cannot be transferred via Team Storage.