[NA/SEA ONLY] Vaivora’s Team Challenge
Mar 12th, 2018
To commemorate the server merge on March 13, we’re starting a new event only for players in the NA and SEA regions. Team up with Lena and Rosia from the Wings of Vaivora for EXP buffs and exciting rewards!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on March 13, 2018
TO the scheduled maintenance on April 3, 2018
Who Can Participate
- Players of Team Level 5 and above in [NA] / [SEA] servers
How to Participate
STEP 1. Head out to your nearest Event Notice Board and get assigned into Lena’s (Klaipeda) or Rosia’s (Orsha) team at random.
STEP 2. Depending on your assigned team, every time you hunt monsters within 10 levels of your own character you can get Lena Tokens or Rosia Tokens.
STEP 3. Share your team’s Tokens with other players and make sure to stock up on the other team’s Tokens as well, since you’ll need both kinds of Token to get your rewards.
STEP 4. Once you have both Lena and Rosia Tokens, return to the Event Notice Board and exchange one of each Token (one Lena and one Rosia) for one Vaivora’s Buff or one Vaivora Token.
- Vaivora’s Buff effects: +50% EXP gains for 30 minutes.
STEP 5. Use your Vaivora Tokens to exchange for items at the event shop (Event Notice Board). Here’s what you can get.
- Looting Chance Potion (14 Days): 5 Tokens / no limit
- Instanced Dungeon Multiply Token (14 Days): 25 Tokens / max. 10 per team
- 100 Attribute Points: 25 Tokens / max. 10 per team
- Enchant Scroll (14 Days): 40 Tokens / max. 5 per team
- Instanced Dungeon One Entry Voucher (14 Days): 50 Tokens / max. 5 per team
- x8 EXP Tome: 100 Tokens / max. 1 per team
- Lena Tokens, Rosia Tokens and Vaivora Tokens will be automatically deleted at the end of the event (April 3, 2018).
- Lena Tokens and Rosia Tokens can be transferred via Team Storage and traded via Market or 1:1 Trade with other players.
- Vaivora Tokens can be transferred via Team Storage but they cannot be traded with other players.
- Items with expiration times (“14 Days”) are untradeable and cannot be transferred via Team Storage. These items’ time limits will begin counting down as soon as they are received in your character’s inventory.