Returning Savior Event: Homecoming Gift (Mar ‘18)
Mar 5th, 2018
If you've been away from TOS for a while, make sure to login after the scheduled maintenance of March 6 to get your hands on some exclusive returning player goodies!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on March 6, 2018
TO the scheduled maintenance on April 3, 2018
Who Can Participate
- Players who haven’t accessed their TOS account in 30 or more days
How to Participate
STEP 1. Log into your TOS account and retrieve the Homecoming Gift (14 Days) from the Message Box in your lodge. This item will be sent automatically to all eligible players.
- A total of 1 Homecoming Gift will be sent to each eligible account.
STEP 2. Open the Homecoming Gift from your character’s inventory to receive the following rewards:
- Returning Savior's Book (14 Days) x5 [Grants all party members + 2000 maximum HP, + 1000 maximum SP, and +1 movement speed for 1 hour. Cooldown is 1 hour.]
- Returning Savior's Potion (30 Days) x1 [Grants +500 physical attack and +500 magic attack for 1 hour when used. Can be used multiple times (is not consumed). Cooldown is 1 hour.]
- x8 EXP Tome (14 Days) x2
- Attribute Points: 500 (14 Days) x1
- Skill Reset Potion (14 Days) x1
- Stat Reset Potion (14 Days) x1
STEP 3. All players eligible for this event can also visit the Event Notice Board in Klaipeda to receive one Boost Pack (14 Days), regardless of Team Level or Character Level!
- Click here to read the Rookie Savior Event announcement and see the prizes you can win with the Boost Pack.
- The Boost Pack can be received only once per team. If you already got the Boost Pack from the Rookie Savior Event, you will not receive another one during the event period.
- The edition of the Homecoming Gift announced here will be available to eligible accounts until April 3, 2018. After that, the Gift’s contents can be changed for future iterations of the event.
- The Homecoming Gift is not transferable via Team Storage, so make sure to retrieve it with the correct character. Items received on the wrong character will not be exchanged or transferred.
- Items with time limits cannot be moved via Team Storage and they will begin to count down as soon as they are received in your character’s inventory.