[CLOSED] Returning Savior Event: Homecoming Gift (Dec ‘17)
Jan 21st, 2018
If you’re wanting to try out the new updated Rank content after being away from TOS for a while, make sure to login after the scheduled maintenance of December 12 to get your hands on some exclusive returning player goodies!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on December 12, 2017
TO the scheduled maintenance on January 9, 2018
Who Can Participate
- Players who haven’t accessed their TOS account in 30 or more days
How to Participate
STEP 1. Log into your TOS account and retrieve the Homecoming Gift (14 Days) from the Message Box in your lodge. This item will be sent automatically to all eligible players.
- A total of 1 Homecoming Gift will be sent to each eligible account.
STEP 2. Open the Homecoming Gift from your character’s inventory to receive the following rewards:
- Returning Savior's Book (14 Days) x5 [Grants all party members + 2000 maximum HP, + 1000 maximum SP, and +1 movement speed for 1 hour. Cooldown is 1 hour.]
- Returning Savior's Potion (30 Days) x1 [Grants +500 physical attack and +500 magic attack for 1 hour when used. Can be used multiple times (is not consumed). Cooldown is 1 hour.]
- Token: 5 Days (14 Days) x1
- x8 EXP Tome (14 Days) x5
- Attribute Points: 500 x1
- Skill Reset Potion (14 Days) x1
- Stat Reset Potion (14 Days) x1
STEP 3. From the day after you first retrieve your Homecoming Gift, you can head out to any Event Notice Board and receive five Returning Savior’s Books every day during the event period (resets at midnight, server time)!
- The edition of the Homecoming Gift announced here will be available to eligible accounts until January 9, 2018. After that, the Gift’s contents can be changed for future iterations of the event.
- The Homecoming Gift is not transferable via Team Storage, so make sure to retrieve it with the correct character. Items received on the wrong character will not be exchanged or transferred.
- Items with time limits cannot be moved via Team Storage and they will begin to count down as soon as they are received in your character’s inventory.
- You can also participate in the Rookie Savior Event (if you are of Team Level 1) or the Skilled Savior Event (if you are of Team Level 2 and above). However, you cannot be eligible for both the Rookie and Skilled Savior Events.