UPDATEReturning Player Event: Savior's Pick (Sep '17)
Sep 30th, 2017
If you last logged into your TOS account before August 12, make sure to join this edition of the Savior's Pick event after the scheduled maintenance on September 12 and claim one of 5 different event rewards!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on September 12, 2017
TO the scheduled maintenance on October 17, 2017
Who Can Participate
- Players who last logged into their TOS accounts before August 12, 2017 at 00:00 EDT
How to Participate
STEP 1. Log into your TOS account and retrieve the Returning Player Badge from the Message Box in your lodge. This item will be sent automatically to all eligible players.
- A total of 1 Returning Player Badge will be sent to each eligible account.
STEP 2. Head to your nearest Event Notice Board and exchange the Returning Player Badge for one "Savior's Pick Voucher (14 Days)".
- The Returning Player Badge can be exchanged once per team.
STEP 3. The Savior's Pick Voucher allows you to choose one out of the 5 different rewards below!
- Token: 5 Days (14 Days) x1
- x8 EXP Tome (14 Days) x5
- Attribute Points: 1000 x1
- Instanced Dungeon Reset Voucher (14 Days) x5
- Instanced Dungeon Multiply Token (14 Days) x10
- The Returning Player Badge is transferable via Team Storage. However, this item must be exchanged by the character on which you wish to receive the Savior's Pick Voucher.
- Returning Player Badges will be automatically deleted during the scheduled maintenance of October 17, 2017 (including those not retrieved from the Message Box).