[CLOSED] Piece Back Mission
Sep 5th, 2017
The demons are carrying out a new plan to rob humans of the divine energy that protects them. Hundreds of stolen Goddess Sculptures are now in the hands of the monsters, but the Kingdom is fighting back. Each city is recruiting fearless adventurers to recover the sculptures' broken pieces and restore their power. Join the mission and be rewarded with the grace of the goddesses!
FROM the scheduled maintenance on August 16, 2017
TO the scheduled maintenance on September 5, 2017
Who Can Participate
- Characters of level 50 and above
How to Participate
STEP 1. Head over to your nearest Event Notice Board and select the city you wish to join. You can choose between Klaipeda, Orsha and Fedimian.
- You can select one city per week (you can reset it every Tuesday). It can be the same or a different city each week.
- Your selected city will apply to all your characters.
- Once selected, you cannot change your city for the week.
STEP 2. With your city selected, it's time to defeat the monsters and retrieve the pieces of the Goddess Sculptures. There are four types of pieces to collect, and the city you join determines which types you can get from monsters.
Klaipeda: Goddess Sculpture Head
Orsha: Goddess Sculpture Torso
Fedimian: Goddess Sculpture Legs
Common to all cities: Goddess Sculpture Wings
- Only players who have selected a city will be able to obtain Goddess Sculpture pieces from defeated monsters.
- The pieces can be obtained from any monster in the game.
- The pieces are tradable exclusively through the Market (they can't be traded 1:1 nor moved to your Team Storage).
STEP 3. Collect all four sculpture pieces and obtain a Recipe from your nearest Event Notice Board to craft a Restored Goddess Sculpture.
- You can obtain one recipe per hour, and up to 6 per day (counted from the time you receive the first recipe).
- Use the command '/time' to check how much time is left until you can receive another recipe.
- The recipe is character-bound, meaning you cannot trade it or move it to your Team Storage. Make sure to retrieve it with the right character.
STEP 4. Use the Restored Goddess Sculpture crafted from the pieces to select one of two rewards: Goddess Sculpture (14 Days) OR Golden Chest of Grace.
- The Goddess Sculpture (14 Days) offers a buff of increased HP/SP recovery, max. HP, movement speed and EXP gains.
- The Golden Chest of Grace contains one of 9 random reward items (see the section below).
Golden Chest of Grace Rewards
Use the Golden Chest of Grace to receive one of the prizes below!
- Ice Pack
- Silver Anvil (14 Days)
- Superior Gem Abrasive: 14 Days
- 500 Attribute Points
- Instanced Dungeon Multiply Token (14 Days)
- Instanced Dungeon One Entry Voucher (14 Days)
- Warp Scroll (14 Days)
- Fortune Cookie
- Keista Restoration Potion Lv2
- Goddess Sculpture pieces, Restored Goddess Sculptures, Recipes and Golden Chests of Grace obtained during the event will be automatically deleted at the end of the event period. Make sure to use any you may have kept before then.
- Restored Goddess Sculptures can be moved via Team Storage, but are otherwise untradable.
- Golden Chests of Grace and Recipes obtained from this event are character-bound and untradable.
- Goddess Sculpture pieces cannot be obtained from monsters 21 levels or more below your own character's level.
- Each individual monster drops a single Goddess Sculpture piece, although the pieces are influenced by skills like Reincarnate and Pillaging (eg. using Reincarnate can give you another chance of obtaining a piece).