EDITED[SPECIAL OFFER] Reset Pack DLC
Jul 24th, 2017
As you may know, it is our goal to develop each class to stand out on its own so that no matter the choice in build or advancement, players can feel a sense of satisfaction in their decision. By improving each class through its own unique strengths, traits, and values, we hope that, even when given the chance to reset, players will no longer find it necessary.
However, we understand that this goal has yet to be realized and we understand the very difficulty behind this. Therefore, we would like to provide each account with a special chance to buy an affordable Reset Pack DLC, which will be available soon on Steam.
With this in mind, we also intend to create a way for players to gain Reset Vouchers in game, such as, through the adventure journal, but more details about this will be announced at a later date.
Click the following links to get your own Reset Pack! But make sure to also read the details below.
- Klaipeda & Orsha
- Telsiai & Varena
Reset Pack DLC
Available for purchase on Steam: from July 25th.
The Reset Pack DLC will appear on Steam once processing is complete.
*Please note: This product will be removed from Steam later on. If you wish to purchase the Restart Pack DLC, we advise you to do so in advance.
- Rank Reset Voucher x 1 [Non-tradable]
- Stat Reset Potion x 1 [Non-tradble]
- Party Cone x 1 [Tradable]
- Keistas Bravery Potion x 10 [Non-tradable]
- Goddess Sculpture x 5 [Non-tradable]
- Lv2 Keista Restoration Potion x 10 [Non-tradable]
- Settlement Support Potion x 10 [Non-tradable]
**Reset Pack DLC items can be moved via Team Storage.
= Rank Reset Voucher =
A. When Using the Rank Reset Voucher:
- You will not be able to use Rank Reset Voucher if you have unused rank-up cards left in your inventory. Remember that Rank Cards can only be used at the rank that precedes them.
- The Rank Reset Voucher can only be used inside the cities of Klaipeda, Orsha and Fedimian.
- To use the Voucher, you must unequip all items.
- Any attributes you may be learning need to be complete before you use the Voucher.
- The character to reset cannot be followed by a companion, so remember to leave your companion in your team lodge.
- You cannot be using a shop (eg. a buff shop) at the time when the Voucher is used.
- You cannot be crafting/enhancing items, enhancing gems or combining cards at the time when the Voucher is used.
- If your character is a Templar and a guild master, you will need to transfer the guild to a new guild master or abandon the guild before you can use the Rank Reset Voucher.
- Remember that you can be restricted from equipping any Circle 3 costumes you may have depending on the class you choose after the reset.
- Remember that your character will have to be female in order to advance into Miko.
B. After using the Rank Reset
- Your character will be reset to class level 1, and you will be provided with enough Class EXP Cards to get your character back to the rank it was before the reset. You will be able to recover your pre-reset class level and EXP in full even if your character hasn’t reached class level 15.
- All the attributes you learned will be reset and converted into attribute points, which you can use to learn new attributes at the corresponding Class Master.
- All Monster Cards will be unequipped and sent to your inventory with no penalty applied.
- Companion vouchers obtained from class advancements will be deleted. Already existing companions will not be deleted, but no additional vouchers will be provided if the corresponding companion already exists in your team.
- The Rank Reset Voucher will not reset your stat points.
= Stat Reset Potion =
A. This item will reset all the stat points applied to your character.
B. Your reset stats will be converted into status points that you can use to increase your stats again in the Character Info (F1) window. Press Shift and right-click to apply 10 points at a time.
1. The Reset Pack will be released as four different DLCs, one specific to each server region, being tagged as [NA], [EU], [SEA] or [SA] accordingly. DLC products are region-exclusive, meaning they can only be redeemed in servers of their corresponding region (e.g. Fresh Start Packs tagged [SEA] or [SA] cannot be redeemed in Klaipeda, Orsha or Fedimian). Make sure to confirm your server region and carefully check the region tag of the DLC before you purchase.
2. Each DLC can only be purchased and redeemed once per Steam account. Accounts that have already purchased the Reset Pack will no longer be able to purchase this DLC for servers of the same region.
3. All DLC products are non-refundable once redeemed in server.